Monday, July 23, 2012

Taste of Home Cookbooks



We have all been there. We open up our cabinets after spending all day at work and we see nothing to eat. Yes, there are usually plenty of ingredients, but what to make? The last time I want to do is spending hours cooking and prepping something, especially after work.

That’s why I love the Taste of Home cookbooks. My two favorites are Taste of Home: The BusyFamily Cookbook and Taste of Home: Simple and Delicious. 

 The recipes are simple, quick, and incorporate items that most kitchens already have (none of those fancy shmancy ingredients you’ve never heard of and cost an arm and a leg), and Taste of Home provides beautiful pictures. I love cookbooks with photos that way I know what it is suppose to look like. If you are looking for some simple and great cookbooks with recipes that your whole family will enjoy then Taste of Home books are definitely what you are looking for. 

Be sure to check out some of the other great Taste of Home cookbooks that are in the system! Click here for more choices

Here is a recipe for Bacon-Wrapped Chicken that is a favorite of my family!It is beyond yummy! Enjoy :)

No comments: