Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Eternal Hunter by Cynthia Eden

Erin Jerome, the new Assistant District Attorney of Baton Rouge, has a past that she's desperately trying to conceal - and run from. But her stalker won't let her escape that easily. And his gifts - the murders - keep coming. Out of necessity, Erin hires sexy bounty hunter Jude Donovan to keep her safe and to find the thing who tracked her to Baton Rouge to terrorize and "claim" her as his mate. Though she's never seen him, she knows the stalker is a powerful Other. Donovan may be the only Other who can match his strength. Because Donovan's beast is rare. And the rarer the beast, the more powerful it is. Donovan will need every bit of his power to tackle this assignment, and all of his control to keep from falling for Erin. She's Other as well, but he can't quite figure out what...

This erotic supernatural thriller was riveting. The mystery was well crafted and the suspense kept me on the edge of my seat. It's been a long time since I was so wrapped up in a story that I couldn't stop reading, but this was one that I just couldn't put down until I was done. I recommend it to fans of J.D. Robb, Heather Graham, Laurell K. Hamilton and Christine Feehan.

No comments: