Thursday, July 22, 2010

Monsters Under the Bed?

Is your child having problems with scary and frightening monsters under their bed?


If so, you might want to check out Amanda Noll's I Need My Monster. Noll takes a new spin on an age old problem that will definitely entertain you and your child.




Don't worry, your child won't be scared by I Need My Monsters, in fact they might start looking forward to seeing a mysterious creature under their bed.

And if your child isn't scared of monsters, they will still love I Need My Monster and all the trouble Ethan is going through when his monster, Gabe, takes a vacation and decides to go fishing for a week.

Ethan patiently waits for his new temporary monster to arrive, but one after another, Ethan finds fault with all these monsters. They just aren't Gabe, his monster!


As Edward Hemingway, author of Bump in the Night, says "I Need My Monster is a must-read for any discerning monster lover. A perfect bedtime companion. I'm keeping one cop on the nightstand and one under the bed!"

To place a hold on I Need My Monster by Amanda Noll, click here!

Check out a fan made trailer for I Need My Monster set to Michael Jackson's Thriller.




~ Miss Judith ~

No comments: