Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Murder in the Magic City

Spend the day at the library with some fabulous mystery writers. Murder in the Magic City is Saturday, February 9th from 9 am - 4 pm.

Guest of honor is
Donna Andrews.

Also scheduled to appear are the following:

Tasha Alexander
Deb Baker
Linda Berry
Don Bruns
Jane K. Cleland
Lonnie Cruse
Kathleen Delaney
J.T. Ellison
Jimmie Ruth Evans/Dean James/Honor Hartman
Rosemary Harris
Toni L.P. Kelner
Bob Morris
Radine Trees Nehring
Darden North
Julia Pomeroy
Rhonda Pollero
Clea Simon
Pari Noskin Taichert
Betty Webb
Gayle Wigglesworth

You won't want to miss this!

1 comment:

Rosemary Harris said...

Well, I know I'm pretty excited about going. Murder in the Magic City will be my first event after the publication date of my debut mystery, Pushing Up Daisies and I'm thrilled to be Alabama bound!
See you in B'ham.