Friday, April 18, 2008

Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants by Dav Pilkey


I read this book expecting to close it within seconds of opening it, but to my surprise it was interesting. The adventurous characters Harold and George kept me wondering what they were to conjure up next. They had vivid imaginations that reminded me of my childhood. Basically they were bored with the traditional teaching styles and were oftentimes up to mischief because of it. The moral of the story is to accept people for whom and what they are or are not. Great stress reliever for adults and the kid at heart.

B-Smile

This review was written by Bridget Turner (B-Smile), Adult Services Dept.

1 comment:

Jenne said...

Good review Bridget! I will be watching for more from you!!!

Jenne